Re: [xml] xmlReadMemory limitation

ok: I will use another mailing address "espene halden net"

But if you do read the legal notice it says:

> This e-mail and the information it contains may be privileged and/or
> confidential.  It is for the intended addressee(s) only.

As I see it: it si actually sendt to the list -> it is intended to the list -> to the public.

Just for info: out company is on its way to be a RedHat partner.

/Espen
MSN: espene halden net

Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>

11.03.2005 10:48