Re: [xml] xmlReadMemory limitation

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 10:46:42AM +0100, Espen Ekeroth wrote:
I have tried this, but the result i 4 bytes. Looks like the size of the
adress.

    makes absolutely no sense to me, contradict both my knowledge of C
and of the library. Use a debugger to see what's going on !

This e-mail and the information it contains may be privileged and/or
confidential.  It is for the intended addressee(s) only.
The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

  Once again post from somewhere else, legally your mails put us in danger
I do NOT want to expose the GNOME project to potential legal attacks from
the lawyers of your company :-(, I'm horribly serious about this ! We do
the code, we help and all you give back is to threaten us, this is absolutely
intolerable, and I will not tolerate this anymore !!! Is that clear ?

Daniel