Re: [xml] Probably should not look for/use shl_load if dlopen is found (2.6.17)

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 11:51:22AM -0800, Rick Jones wrote:
On some HP-UX systems, both dlopen and shl_load are present.  The 2.6.17
configure script seems to look for both of them and then xmlmodule.c does
not prefer one over the other.

When both shl_load and dlopen are present, we get duplicate definitions of
the routines and that makes the compiler rather unhappy :)

I'm not sure which would be better - only have configure look for shl_load
if it does not find dlopen, or modify the #ifdefs in xmlmodule.c such that
the shl_load stuff is nested in an #else from the HAVE_DLOPEN.  This patch
does the latter - as much because I didn't have autoconf installed on the
HP-UX system as anything else :)

# diff -c  xmlmodule.c.orig xmlmodule.c

  okay, makes sense. I made the changes, thanks !
  BTW patches are better sent as mail attachments so they don't
get messed up by the transport layers.

thanks

Daniel