Re: [xml] xmlwriter, flush file buffer

Hello,

Thanks for the clarification. I go with I/O callbacks.

  Checking for out->closecallback == xmlFileFlush and calling it in that
case might be doable, but a close is not a flush semantic

I agree here, why I was confused, as xmlFileFlush only flushed at the
IO level. But does not really matter, IO callbacks work, a bit more
complex but will still skip confusions for the php users :)

Regards,

--Pierre

PS, Alfred, Munich? müße ich auch Servus sagen oder Grüße auf Giesing ;)