Re: [xml] When will be the release of libxml2-2.6.20

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 03:48:41PM +1000, John Hockaday ga gov au wrote:
Hi,

Any idea when the release of libxml2-2.6.20 will occur?  I'm waiting for the
fix to the validation of the ISO 8601 dates in that release.  It seemed that
releases were occurring every week or two but that seems to have slowed down.
I know that I can get the latest fixes from CVS but my IT people would prefer
a release to install.

  I have vacations to take before the end of the month and I expect a big
update from Kasimier on the schemas front in the next days. So I wasn't
rushing trying to get some time to make all the associated cleanups and
tests I do before a release. You can reasonably expect the release within
a couple of weeks. I don't release that often nowadays, first it's not
really within the scope of my paid duties at Red Hat, and except for
Schemas the developement has slowed down, so there is less incentive to
push a release that often. You could make statistics based on
   http://xmlsoft.org/news.html
a graph with the frequencies of releases over time would be interesting
historically :-)

Daniel