Re: [xml] xmlSetTreeDoc and dictionaries

Its enabled whenever libxml is built with --with-mem-debug as it defines LIBXML_DEBUG_RUNTIME that kicks off all the checking. Wasn't sure how serious this message was as all the debug messages tend to be raised only when there is something wrong with the XML.

Rob

Daniel Veillard wrote:

 yes, this sounds like an import problem to me, and it might be better
to have a single function to do it.
 I don't see why you have a warning, I think I enabled that check only
into my build.

Daniel