Re: [xml] xmlSetTreeDoc and dictionaries

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 09:16:01PM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
I just noticed debug messages about element names not being from dictionary.
It's due to the fact that I was creating nodes without a document and
appending them to a tree.
Saw that the append functions are calling xmlSetTreeDoc so never really
thought about it until now.

Here is something I was playing with that only tries to fix up adding
nodes created from no doc or a doc with no dict to a doc with a dict. It
also only deals with fixing up node names as i havent hit a case here
where content was in a dictionary so didnt want to try to fix something
i wasnt reproducing.
Works fine, but it seems like the xmlSetTreeDoc now starts becoming
similar to the new XML_TREE_ADOPT_STR macros and started wondering if
the functionality should somehow be combined.

  yes, this sounds like an import problem to me, and it might be better
to have a single function to do it.
  I don't see why you have a warning, I think I enabled that check only
into my build.

Daniel