Re: [xml] Releases of libxml2-python

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 12:13:17PM +0200, Joachim Bauch wrote:
Hi,

I just noticed that the latest released version of libxml2-python on
ftp://xmlsoft.org/python/ corresponds to libxml2 2.6.15.

Are there any plans when a newer version will be released for the
current versions of libxml2 and libxslt?

  Hum, I tend to forgot to regenerate those. This is the same code as
what is in the libxml2 and libxslt releases, just packaged differently.
Enclosed is the script I used to run to produce those releases. You
will need the 2 trees for libxml2 and libxslt, check it out it is not
that hard.

Daniel