Re: [xml] [Help] problem with nanoHTTP

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 12:51:30AM +0200, Jose Ignacio Naranjo Hernandez wrote:
On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 12:17:27AM +0200, Jose Ignacio Naranjo Hernandez
Hum, no. I don't have enough info to reply in any useful ways. All I can
tell is that this should not happen, and you should try to reproduce it
with
  xmllint http://your_very_long_url...

if it crashes I'm very interested in learning more about it, if it doesn't
it probably means the bug is in your code.
Ok.  The application needs a remote login.  For this reason the url is
so long.
I will paste you the shell info.

josnar linux:~> xmllint
http://www15.hattrick.org/Common/default.asp?outputType=XML&actionType=login&loginType=CHPP&LoginName=xxxxxxx&readonlypassword=xxxxxxxx
[1] 3326
[2] 3327
[3] 3328
[4] 3329

 it works for me:

paphio:~/XML -> xmllint
'http://www15.hattrick.org/Common/default.asp?outputType=XML&actionType=login&loginType=CHPP&LoginName=xxxxxxx&readonlypassword=xxxxxxxx'
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<HattrickData>
        <FileName>default.asp</FileName>
        <Version>1.0</Version>
        <FetchedDate>2005-07-14 01:14:25</FetchedDate>
        <ActionType>login</ActionType>
        <ActionSuccessful>False</ActionSuccessful>

        <TimeOut>False</TimeOut>
</HattrickData>
paphio:~/XML ->

 I had to put the parameter between quotes to avoid the & in the URL to be
interpreted by the shell

josnar linux:~> Warning: program compiled against libxml 206 using older 205
xmllint: relocation error: xmllint: undefined symbol: xmlSAXDefaultVersion

  Here is your problem, you're compiling agaisnt libxml2-2.6.X but you
have an old libxml2-2.5.Y shared library laying around somewhere and
that's what breaking there. use ldd on your xmllint to see where it is
picking the shared library from. Or check with your sysadmin to verify
and update your development box.

Daniel