Re: [xml] [Help] problem with nanoHTTP

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 12:17:27AM +0200, Jose Ignacio Naranjo Hernandez wrote:
I hope have given you enough info

 Hum, no. I don't have enough info to reply in any useful ways. All I can
tell is that this should not happen, and you should try to reproduce it
with xmllint http://your_very_long_url...

if it crashes I'm very interested in learning more about it, if it doesn't
it probably means the bug is in your code.

Daniel

Ok. The application needs a remote login. For this reason the url is so long.
I will paste you the shell info.

josnar linux:~> xmllint http://www15.hattrick.org/Common/default.asp?outputType=XML&actionType=login&loginType=CHPP&LoginName=xxxxxxx&readonlypassword=xxxxxxxx
[1] 3326
[2] 3327
[3] 3328
[4] 3329
[2]   Done                    actionType=login
[3]   Done                    loginType=CHPP
[4]   Done                    LoginName=xxxxxxx
josnar linux:~> Warning: program compiled against libxml 206 using older 205
xmllint: relocation error: xmllint: undefined symbol: xmlSAXDefaultVersion

[1]+ Exit 127 xmllint http://www15.hattrick.org/Common/default.asp?outputType=XML

In other place of the code i use the function xmlNanoHTTPOpen and works well, but xmllint really gives me the same than in the other place. (but without crash?)

josnar linux:~> xmllint http://www.hattrick.org/Common/menu.asp?outputType=XML
Warning: program compiled against libxml 206 using older 205
xmllint: relocation error: xmllint: undefined symbol: xmlSAXDefaultVersion

¿...mmm? (I'm sorry, i'm very newbie)