[Fwd: Re: [xml] load() and includes]

>since the XML Schemas implementation does it, and the code is there,
>just read it !

Daniel

Sorry to be so thick-skulled but, does the Schemas implementation load all the includes into one big DOM Document? If so, is there any way to access the DOM document and perform DOM operations? Or, am I stuck trying to do weird stuff like you mentioned in the thread titled "Assembling xml documents from multiple wsdl files"? Could you point me to an example showing use of the Schema API close to what I need? I'm sifting through the xmlschemas.c code but I am having a tough time tracing things.

Load Schema(s) into a DOM document tree (including includes)
Validate Schema as a valid schema
Manipulate DOM document
save DOM document to new file