RE: [xml] Setting external entity handler for XML reader

Daniel,

Is there a way to specify an external entity handler (replacing the
default)

  yes
    http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-parser.html#xmlSetExternalEntityLoader

for an XML reader instance?

  but it's global, not per instance.

Ah, my bad. I didn't notice that it was a global function.

I noticed that the underlying parser
implementation supports this, but I couldn't see a way to access it from
the
reader's public API.

  Right per-document catalog support has no API at the xmlReader level.
Actullally it doesn't have API at the parser level support it's just there
for XML Catalog per document catalog, nobody asked for that extension.

Well we won't be the first. ;-) Global works just fine for us.

Thanks for the response!
Matt