Re: [xml] Error report with RelaxNG

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 01:24:07PM +0100, Marc Poinot wrote:

Hi, I'm using RelaxNG python binding with 2.6.17,
many errors are quite understandable (I mean for
human being), but now I've got an empty result
on the following error:

I've got an enumerate, the actual value in the XML
file has a typo on one of the enumerates. However, the
lastError function returns None, as if there was no
information about this enumerate error (again, many other
errors are correctly reported).
[...]
The returned error code is None for a level of "severe".

The Python code of the error function (set with reagisterErrorHandler):
[...]
Any idea ?

  Not really. Can you provide the smallest XML files for the
RNG and the XML showing the problem, then we can debug what's actually
happening.

  thanks,

Daniel