Re: [xml] When will be xmlTextReaderReadString implemented
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Bjorn Reese <breese mail1 stofanet dk>
- Cc: Jirka Kosek <jirka kosek cz>, xml gnome org
- Subject: Re: [xml] When will be xmlTextReaderReadString implemented
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:40:03 -0500
On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 06:34:25PM +0100, Bjorn Reese wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
Hum shouldn't you expand first the given node before collecting the
children ? The fact that you're on a given node in the reader doesn't
mean all its children are available. Seems an xmlTextReaderDoExpand()
call is needed in case of an ELEMENT, wrong or right ?
Good catch. I didn't even know about xmlTextReaderDoExpand().
Here's a patch for my previous patch.
Okidoc, applied both and commited :-)
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Desktop team http://redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev