Re: [xml] XSD validation example needed

Well, I found the testschema.c file, thanks, but ...
... if my ROOT element has an schema asigned using this directive into the XML file? <MYROOT xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="<xsd-uri>">
How can I validate it?
Taking the attrib value first, downloading and validate?
Thanks

   Samuel Díaz García
    Director Gerente
ArcosCom Wireless, S.L.L.

mailto:samueldg arcoscom com
http://www.arcoscom.com
móvil: 651 93 72 48
tlfn/fax: 956 70 13 15

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 12:31:28PM +0100, Samuel Díaz García wrote:

I had looking for an example in documents and excample sources without any success.
This are the problems:
1) I have a downloaded XML with an external reference to a XSD schema and I need to know if the XML is valid or not. 2) Another case could be to have the XSD file in local to perform the validation against it. I need to know what API functions and in what order use them in the two exposed cases. Thanks for your help & sorry for my english.

  API Doc
  http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlschemas.html
  C Code example
  testSchemas.c in the source distribution

Daniel