Re: [xml] custom payload on xmlNode* objects?

Daniel Veillard wrote:
[snip]
  also psvi is already used by Relax-NG validation, so you should really
not use it.

Understood.

   See also xmlRegisterNodeDefault(), xmlDeregisterNodeDefault() and
the --chkregister option of xmllint. If you have trouble with registration
or _private use it should be reproductible with xmlling --chkregister.

Ah, I didn't know that was possible. Luckily it's fine for my purposes if _private starts out as NULL, which is does thanks to a memset during node creation.

Regards,

Martijn