[xml] (no subject)

Hi All,

I am trying to use libxml to parse a buffer. I have linked it to
libxml. Our sys add has installed an older version of libxml in
/usr/lib (2.24). I have installed libxml version 2.26 in my home
directory.

-L~/libxml2-2.6.16/.libs -lxml2

and also I have added it to my LD_LIBRARY variable

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH ~/libxml22.6.16/.libs/:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}

Its compiles and links fine.

But now when I run my application, I get the following error:

relocation error: ../../app: undefined symbol: xmlReadMemory

Is still it trying to use the older library version during runtime ?
If so, how should I get rid of this problem ?

Any help on this would be great.

Regards,
--ST