Re: [xml] GetLineNumber and GetColumnNumber functions for xmlReader

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 01:46:21PM -0800, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
 So I don't know what's best, maybe change the names to make sure people
don't get confused, xmlTextReaderLocatorLineNumber() is already quite
confusing. Maybe GetParserLineNumber/GetParserColumnNumber instead,
Changed names as you suggest. I do understand that this is not exactly
the error location but this is better than nothing :)

Will you mind if I check it in?

  Sure, it should not break other people's code,

Daniel