[xml] Redirecting error output with python bindings

Hello,

I have trouble redirecting the error output from libxml2, via the Python
bindings.

I tried the validate.py[1] example, but it does what I expect it to _not_ do:
it prints to standard out. After testing a bit, it looks like the noerr() is
never called.

What I want to achieve is to retrieve the error as a string. What am I doing
wrong? is the noerr function called in the example? What is the proper way to
do what I want to?

Cheers,

                Frans

1.