Re: [xml] Modules and APIs for LSB

On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 05:09:39PM -0800, Jain, Nilesh wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I have a follow up question for my understanding.

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 18:23 -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 11:30:03AM -0800, Banginwar, Rajesh wrote:
xmlSchematronValidityErrorFunc
xmlSchematronValidityWarningFunc

How these function pointer type are used by the application? I tried to
search the usage of these in the code. Only place I found is where the
variable is declared of these type in  _xmlSchematronParserCtxt, which
is opaque structure, hence not visible to apps.

None of the API has a argument of these function pointer type call back
registration, the only way I can think of is using void pointer.

  hum, that means the registration function is missing, that's bad...

Daniel