[xml] How to generate Schema from Java Classes

Hi,

I have bunch of java classes, these represent my data objects. I need to create objects from these classes at runtime by feeding them data some way. I want to do this using XML input files. Can some one advise a handy approach to generate XML files for each classes?

Here is what I am thinking -
1. Generate a XML Schema representing my classes/object model using existing callses as input

2. Generate XML multiple documents from the schema.

3. Create Java objects by loading data from these XML files.

For each step mentioned above 1, 2, 3 is there any good approach (framework/tool) that may help?

Can XMLBean from apache help? Any advise, examples or sample code will be great help.

Thanks!
javan

Sent from the Gnome - Lib - Xml - General forum at Nabble.com:
How to generate Schema from Java Classes