Re: [xml] Distributing xmllint with my app

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 11:21:27AM -0800, Rush Manbert wrote:
Are there any restrictions on distribution of xmllint with my
application? I have built a specialized browser for my extended version
of xhtml and I would like to give my users the ability to validate their
source against my DTD. The easy way is to include xmllint (because it's
built with the same libxml2 version as my app) and run it from within my
application.

  The application is provided under the same MIT licence as the other parts of
libxml2, so that's fine, no problem.

Daniel