Re: [xml] XML Schema check

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 11:18:49AM +0900, Tatsuya Tsurukawa wrote:
Dear All,

I'm a beginner of using libXML2, and I'd like to ask a quick question.

According to the O'REILLY's XML book (Japanese version), libXML2 API for XML
Schema can validate only data type and not structure.

Is it true even in the latest version's of libXML2 ?
If it is true, is there any plans to support structural validation.

  That's not true. The structure part is mostly complete too, there are
bugs left but it's stabilizing. Just make sure you test with a very recent
version, ideally grab the CVS snapshot.

Daniel