[xml] Problem with encoding in libxml.

Sorry for the wrong subject in the earlier mail. I have the files in windows machine.

Hi all,

I was trying to parse an XML file with encoding set to UTF8 having the following header
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF8"?>

The document has the character ß (Beeta) in it. The parser aborts with the following message
:13: parser error : Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !