Re: [xml] CVS updates and changelog

Thanks,

Have gotten so used to it being auto-generated when commiting to cvs that I thought had some wrong setting for my client.

Rob

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 02:04:57PM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
Does the changelog need to be manually edited or does it get automatically updated when files are commited?

 no it's really maintained manually for me. I think some emacs users
in the gnome projects use some kind of script to help though.

Daniel