Re: [xml] xmlXPathEval vs xmlXPathEvalExpression

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 02:26:59AM +0400, Oleg A. Paraschenko wrote:
  Hello,

  what is the difference between the functions xmlXPathEval and
xmlXPathEvalExpression, that are defined in "xpath.c"? Which one should
I use? I've looked at the source code, but I'm not so familiar with
libxml2 internals to understand details.

  Difference is historical, I would say use xmlXPathEval().

Daniel