[xml] xinclude and content negociation

Hello

I'm trying to make an xml inclusion via xinclude. I want to test the
content negocation facility. Then I made a small xinclude statement :

<xi:include href="http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0";
    accept-language="fr">

When I print the document title (h1)

$ xmllint --xinclude test-accept.html | grep h1
Documentation</h1>

I've got the default english version.

When I make a test with wget, the result is correct :

$ wget --header="Accept-Language: fr" http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0 $
grep h1 index.html

Then is this a bug of the xinclude processor ? Or Am I wrong ?

My libxml version is 2.6.17.

regards

Frédéric Laurent