Re: [xml] segfault and a possible fix in parser.c

On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 08:25:12PM +0100, Petr Pajas wrote:
On Sunday 31 October 2004 20:08, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Can you test the enclosed patch for the Perl bindings ?

Tested, works just fine :-)

  Okay, I commited it. I would appreciate if you could test
against libxml2 snapshot tomorrow and report in case of problem.
I will probably have to roll 2.6.16 out soonish and I want to
be sure what's in CVS works for XML::LibXML . Alternately pointers
on how to test myself might help.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team