Re: [xml] segfault and a possible fix in parser.c

On Sunday 31 October 2004 20:08, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 07:26:39PM +0100, Petr Pajas wrote:
Hi Daniel, All,

  Hi Petr,

<snip>
  Okay I see. This was done in an attempt to always use the document
dictionary when building a doc. I goofed for that particular API, and
unfortunately it seems not well tested by the regression tests :-\

  Are you using a document in that API ? If yes does it use a dictionnary
(i.e. doc->dict != NULL) ?

No document at that place, just
retCode = xmlParseBalancedChunkMemory( NULL,
NULL,   NULL,   0,   block,  &nodes );
as in the example I extracted.

  Can you test the enclosed patch for the Perl bindings ?

Tested, works just fine :-)
Thanks,
-- Petr