Re: [xml] Patch to enable xmlSchemaSetValidErrors in python

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 11:55:37AM -0500, Brent Hendricks wrote:
Speaking of which: I'd like to get python bindings for xmlValidateDtd
working.  I can go ahead and put code in libxml.c but I thought I would
first try to understand why it's being excluded from autogeneration.
I see that it's listed in doc/libxml2-api.xml, but does not appear in
the generated libxml2-py.c.

  autogeneration of bindings only happens if all types in the function
signature are handled by generate.py, in that case I think there is
no wrapper type or class for xmlValidCtxtPtr.

I tried walking through generate.py but it's somewhat opaque....
Any pointers?

  Except the sources, hum ... no. It's really custom made.

Daniel