"Re: [xml] Rigth way to recursively delete nodes (python/libxml2)"

Hi,

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 01:55:14AM +0200, Terje Elde wrote:
[...]
This would work fine for some situations, but can easily end up trying to free
a node already freed with one of it's parents.

  yes it's easy to get stuck with this. I would say that your
XML structure is really bizarre, having the same node names at various
level looks a bit strange to me.

If you mean the child axis: think of defining things like
multi-dimensional arrays in XML + you want to save memory, thus omitting
<items> elements as <item> holders. If you mean the 'descendant' axis, I
rarely see a non-nesting HTML table nowadays - a forest of <td>.

[...]

Kasimier