[xml] Problem with xmlDocDumpMemory altering values

Hi!

I have a problem with xmlDocDumpMemory. My problem is that LibXML apparently inserts the character #10 after
each line (node). This is a problem in particular with one node that contains a x509v3 certificate as the
node-value because this node is also signed using XMLSec. In this one line xmlDocDumpMemory even inserts an
extra
 before the #10 for every few hundred characters. This I suspect is making the signature invalid
when I try to authenticate it later on. How can I ensure that LibXML will not alter the node-values?

I have tried calling xmlKeepBlanksDefault(0) without success.

Thanks,
Erik F. Andersen