Re: Svar: Re: [xml] Problem adding DTD at runtime

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 12:34:56PM +0200, Erik F. Andersen wrote:
Thanks,

all this mixing Delphi and C sometimes confuses me. A call to xmlStrDup solved my problem.

Regarding the wsu:Id attribute in the DTD then my problem is that I have to speak to a WebService that I
have no control over. This is already giving me headaches because XMLSec also have problems with it.

  The service on the other end is not conformant, you will have
to raise the extra costs on your side at the negociation between your
entities, sorry it's out of our control, we as the open source projects
can't handle the costs of non-conformance.

Daniel