Re: =?us-ascii?B?PT9pc28tODg1OS0xP1E/UmU6?= =?us-ascii?B?X1JlOl9beG1sXV9tdWx0aXRocmVhZGluZ19pc3N1ZT8/PQ==?=

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 02:50:01PM +0200, oliverst online de wrote:
I know! That's why I asked for the reason some functions in the libxml2
still call it. If it's the guideline you have to call it, before you do
anything with it, those functions don't need to call it again. And some
other initialisations also seem like they are called twice.

  it is mandatory to call xmlInitParser() before anything else *ONLY*
if you are using a multithreaded app. If you don't then if you are
not MT then libxml2 takes care of the initialization, if you are
MT then be ready to get some weird random bugs.

Daniel