From: Daniel Veillard veillard redhat com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:59:16 -0400
To: khan_at hotmail com, xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] Please help,  I need to add child node(s)

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 06:24:36AM +0000, Am Tamim khan wrote:
I am looking at the xpth2.c example and this is almost what I need for my
school project which is due in two weeks.  However, I need to add add
child
nodes and can not figure out  how to do this (new to C/C++).
Please help.  This is what Ii need to do

<itemList>
<item id=""></item>
<item id=""></item>
.. <- need to add/remove items

  I would do this only if you put your professor in Carbon-Copy
of your request. If you can't find documentation and digest it,
then you should not try to graduate in CS, really ...

Daniel