Re: [xml] How Capture 'first' document parsing error

On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 08:31:16AM -0400, Knopp, Gary wrote:
I'm a new user of  XML and XMLLIB and could use some help. How do you
capture the first document parsing error?
I found that if use the function xmlReadFile() I can prevent the errors
from going to the screen.  I see that I can get the last error through
xmlLastError.  How do I capture the first error?  I figure that I
probaly need to create
my own error handler (xmlGenericErrorFunc???) after reading through the
However I haven't found any code snippets (at least working ones) that
show me how to do this.

  There is no pre-cooked example but see the documentation this should be
 for the structure giving the details of the errors encountered.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team