[xml] libxml2 on embedded visual

Hello,

I thought that libxml2 could be used on embedded systems and am still
trying to run it on embedded visual c++. What I have done now is simply
start a new project, add the libxml2.lib and try calling the xmlReader.

Like this:

        #include <libxml/tree.h>
        #include <libxml/xmlreader.h>
        xmlTextReaderPtr XMLTextReaderPtr;
        char *did="./content/bsac_22khz.xml";

        XMLTextReaderPtr = xmlNewTextReaderFilename(did);

The result is that in visual c++ everything works fine but embedded
visual c++ just gives a linking error:

libxml.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
xmlNewTextReaderFilename referenced in function WinMain
ARMV4Dbg/libxml.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

I have made sure that my project settings are the same in VC as in EVC,
can anybody help me?

Greets
Chris

Ghent University - Multimedia Lab