Re: [xml] Re: Release of libxml2-2.6.16 build error

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 08:54:34PM +0000, J\\\'raxis wrote:
This leads me to believe this particular revision of libxml2 wasn't even
COMPILED before it was released, let alone tested. Not very reassuring.

  it was compiled and tested heavilly, more than any other version before,
but that part of the code is usually compiled only on platforms lacking
the iconv() system services - generally Windows. And to get me to test on
Windows would first start with getting me a machine, the os, the compiler,
and possibly a vast sum of money to get me to touch it again (I have been
using non-Windows machines exclusively for more than a decade now !)

Daniel