[xml] functions which never return

Hi,

I am using libxml2 to parse rss, rdf and atom content and I have found 2
functions xhich, in some case, never return:
- xmlSAXParseMemory
I call the function this way:
xmlSAXParseMemory(NULL, data, dataLength, 1);
If data contains invalid data (like invalid xhtml) the call will never
return...the only way I've found to manage that issue is to call the function
this way: xmlSAXParseMemory(NULL, data, dataLength, 0); but I wonder if it
won't be to strict while parsing data ?
- xmlNodeDump
When the node given to xmlNodeDump contains some invalid encoded strings,
xmlNodeDump will never return. I've managed this issue by parsing the node
and its children for invalid string to correct them.
Does one can imagine in a futur release of libxml the functions to detect and
to prevent infinite recursion ?

--
Olivier Sirven

Elma Ingénierie Informatique