From: "Daniel Veillard" <veillard redhat com>
To: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
Cc: <rohmer yahoo com>; "libxml-list" <xml gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 6:18 AM
Subject: Re: [xml] RE: xml Digest, Vol 6, Issue 30

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 09:38:45AM +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
If someone needs help with libxml that they can't get for free, then
there is no reason that they can't pay someone for that support. There's
no need to use a different library.

For instance, I will gladly take peoples' money.

  :-)

But this is a serious issue. In the past I had been sometimes asked for
suggestions on who could work on libxml2 . Maybe I should make a page
with pictures and bios of the people behind libxml2/libxslt and the
ecology of code around it, and there people who are interested in doing
contract work on libxml2 could state so.

 yes, I really need to do this, I will see if I can make some time up
this week-end for this. I'm serious about this, Igor, Kasimier, Aleksey,
are also part of the people I should list on such a page.

Daniel