[xml] Re: [xmlsec] exc c14n w/o comments bug

Can you provide a complete example, please?

Aleksey

xs04 jmdesp free fr wrote:
Quoting Tomas Sieger <tomas sieger systinet com>:

you are absolutely right: I tested the old version of libxml2 :-(. The patched version seems to be ok.

Well the patch does seem effective with testC14N, but I still get the wrong c14
when running "xmlsec -sign" with "--store-references".

I even runned xmlsec in the debugger to make sure it's really the modified
version of nodeset.c that's executed.