Re: [xml] "w3c xml schema: test schema po1_0.xsd might be invalid"

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 06:10:55PM +0200, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
Is this xsd schema invalid? Any comments?

  It seems that at this spoint you have a better understanding of the
XSD spec than I do. Various approaches are possibles:
  - ask on the schemas list at W3C
  - try with other validators like xerces, MS or XSV
  - try to find examples in the existing XSD test suites covering this.

  Until we have a formal definition of the XSD structure spec, trying
to decypher it to get a definitive answer seems a bit doomed, at least
the other approaches may lead to interoperability with other schemas tools.

Daniel