Re: [xml] xsltApplyStylesheetUser() targeted output

ah, xsltproc uses xsltRunStylesheetUser() instead.  I guess that's the
same
output param there as xsltApplyStylesheetUser() has.  well, guessing
based
on what xsltproc does, it seems to be ok to pass a NULL there.

thanks.

Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> 5/5/2004 1:03:34 PM >>>