Re: [xml] Missing line numbers in error handling

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 10:44:16AM -0500, David Ascher wrote:

While trying to expand the python/tests/tstLastError.py code to test validation and not just well-formedness, I'm finding a memory leak from the debugMemory call in tearDown. Specifically, adding the following test:

[...]

AssertionError: Memory leak 4415 bytes

[...]

1) Can others replicate? (it's running against the latest windows binary distribution, while the test is from the latest CVS snapshot, if that makes a difference).

  FYI, I never run Windows, I don't have a Licence for it.

I guess I was hoping that someone could replicate on any OS w/ the Python bindings.

--david