Re: [xml] libxslt (second to latyest version) is too aggressive about namespace aliasing

[1] kind of off-topic, but bug migrations between different bug
registries
is a real pain, having an XML export for a bug available as an on-line
option and an XML inport too for bugzilla (which seems used by most
OSS projects) would be a fantastic improvement IMHO.

I thought this already exists in bugzilla.
    http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/xml.cgi?id=27935

There is a script called importxml.pl in the bugzilla distribution.
    However I have never used it so I can't testify as to whether it works
    or not.