Re: [xml] Newbie question: Coverting XMLDocPtr to char xmlbuff[256]

Hi:

     Iam new to C.
     I have contructed a XML Document as follows.
        /* This is the detination buffer*/
        char xmlbuffer[256];
How do I convert this "doc" to xmlbuffer ?
        Iam struck at this place !
        You help would be appreciated !

        You should use:

        http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#xmlDocDumpMemory

<snippet>
        xmlChar *xmlbuffer;
        int buffersize;

        xmlDocDumpFormatMemory (doc, &xmlbuff, &buffersize, 1);

        printf ((char *)xmlbuff);
        xmlFree (xmlbuff);
</snippet>

        Always remember to check the documentation and ml archives :)

--

[]'s
Lucas Brasilino