[xml] Problem with XSD?

Hi,

I decided to switch from Xerces to libxml2. I have an Schema file and would
like to validate documents agains such schema. libxml2 (as of 2.6.6) reports
there is something wrong with my schema, but I cannot identify where it is...
Can anyone help me here? I'm attaching the schema and the document I would
like to validate. The command line I gave to xmllint was

xmllint --schema network.xsd test.xml

The error I get is with the element "layout", which looks unparsable by
libxml2. I tried different combinations of sub-elements in "layout", but with
no success. I tried to check if I could find a list of not implemented tags
in libxml2, but I didn't find any. I must add that both the XSD and the XML
files are accepted by Xerces normally, w/o any errors, so they are valid.

Regards, Andre.

--
Andre Rabello DOS ANJOS.
Signal Processing, Data Analysis and Computing