Re: [xml] build patches
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Mark_Vakoc peoplesoft com
- Cc: xml gnome org
- Subject: Re: [xml] build patches
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:20:27 -0500
On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 11:28:25AM -0700, Mark_Vakoc peoplesoft com wrote:
For the (nearly) latest version of libxml2. It may be against a few days
old cvs HEAD...
* debugXml: use xmlReadFile instead of xmlParseFile incase SAX1 disabled
* testXpath: use xmlRead* functions again
* xmlschemastypes: fixed some signed/unsigned comparison and double ->
float compiler warnings
* xmllint.c: only check the stream value if XML_READER_ENABLED
There may be other places that use xmlParse* functions but my very
customized build doesn't pick them up.
Thanks, they look good, applied, I will commit them to CVS later,
thanks a lot !
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev