Re: [xml] build patches

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 11:28:25AM -0700, Mark_Vakoc peoplesoft com wrote:

For the (nearly) latest version of libxml2.  It may be against a few days
old cvs HEAD...

* debugXml: use xmlReadFile instead of xmlParseFile incase SAX1 disabled
* testXpath: use xmlRead* functions again
* xmlschemastypes:  fixed some signed/unsigned comparison and double ->
float compiler warnings
* xmllint.c: only check the stream value if XML_READER_ENABLED

There may be other places that use xmlParse* functions but my very
customized build doesn't pick them up.
  Thanks, they look good, applied, I will commit them to CVS later,

   thanks a lot !

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network