AW: Re: [xml] xmlwriter - fix for DTD part

[...]
  I went though the patch, I am a bit concerned about API or
ABI breakages
The fact that you reformated the header confused me a lot, I could not
distinguish potential API changes from pure reformatting (especially
since the old formatting was made consistent with the rest of libxml2
headers and I will have to change those back at some point
for consistency).

Oops! Sorry, that was not intended. I just ran indent on the file and
it seems to me that I had some wrong options on.
I use indent with the following options:
-bad -bap -bbb -bli4 -br -ce -brs -cs -i4 -l75 -lc75 -nut -sbi4 -psl \
-saf -sai -saw -sbi4 -ss -sc -cdw -cli4 -npcs -nbc

  Using the resulting libxml2-api.xml I could spot a small API break:
a couple of macros have been removed (without function replacement)
but those should not be such a big deal, so I will commit the patch.

I thought that I replaced them all with functions. I will check that
and try to provide a patch.

paphio:~/XML -> tar xvzf xmlwriter_20040321-1.tar.gz
xmlwriter_20040321-1.patch
testWriter2.c
writerdtd1.org
writerdtd2.org

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--crc error
tar: Child returned status 1
paphio:~/XML ->

 Can you regenerate the tar, it has a problem on my side.
I assume testWriter2.c is suppeds to be added to doc/examples as
well as the others elements in the archive.

Yes, it should go there. I will provide a .zip archive because I have
the suspicion that my windows archiver might be the problem.

Servus -- Alfred

--
Alfred Mickautsch

schuler business solutions AG
Karl-Berner-Str. 4
D-72285 Pfalzgrafenweiler
tel:    +49 (0)74 45 830-184
fax:    +49 (0)74 45 830-349
e-mail: alfred mickautsch schuler-ag com