Re: [xml] exception/segfault on xmlFreeDoc()

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 03:04:02PM +0100, oliverst online de wrote:
wrong function. I used to read XML files with xmlParseFile(), didn't
know about the xmlReadFile() and thought you meant I should use the
xmlReader interface instead. Missunderstanding. My bad.

  it's okay. The high level documentation for the new functions is missing,
so it's my fault in a very large part if you got confused...

Daniel